Cocoonababy is an ergonomic cocoon designed for use within the cot during baby's first months to promote deep sleep. Designed with baby's comfort in mind, the Cocoonababy Nest reassures babies and helps them adapt smoothly to life after birth.
Respecting the medical recommendation to sleep babies on their back, the elongated semi-fetal position in the Cocoonababy® Nest allows babies to feel safe and content.
Sleeping babies in this position present many advantages, including:
- Improving the quality and length of time of your baby's sleep and contentment
- Minimizing the risk of flat head syndrome
- Limit gastric reflux
- Reducing involuntary jerky movements which wake babies with a start and make them cry
- An adjustable wedge which can be moved down the nest as your baby grows
- A belt that straps around baby's waist allowing for extra peace of mind
- Fleur de Coton® machine washable fitted sheet
- Waterproof sheet (machine washable)
- Conforms to bedding safety regulations
Safety First: Cocoonababy is suitable for babies from 2.8kgs and until the child starts trying to roll over or change position in the nest (3 months old). For use in a cot (making sure the base is in the lowest position and that the depth above the cot mattress is superior to 50cm or on the ground, on carpet, or in a playpen. Do not use this product in a Moses basket, a rocking cradle, or in a stroller Carrycot.
Made in France.
Buying an additional Cocoonababy Cover to use for when an nappy accident occurs and you need to wash the cover and replace it with a fresh one.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.